Trend Trading for a Living
Trend Trading for a Living By Thomas CarrLearn the Skills and Gain the Confidence to Maximize Your Profits
Trade the trend and you can trade for a living
If you're going to play the stock market, play to win by using a fundamental strategy of most hedge fund managers-trend trading. In Trend Trading for a Living, the trading coach and hedge fund manager known on Wall Street as “Dr. Stoxx” shares his personal strategies for analyzing markets, picking stocks, and knowing when to buy and sell.
This step-by-step book offers a practical road map to get yourself familiarized with the stock market and into the driver's seat of your financial future. In five progressive parts, Trend Trading for a Living helps you:
* Configure your platform: setup your home computer to trade online with the best brokers
* Learn the basics: understand trend trading, select stocks to watch, and interpret market signs
* Get in the game: select the most profitable bullish and bearish stocks and pick your entry and exit prices
* Leverage your portfolio: learn how to trade with options to increase your financial rewards
* Turn pro: with patience, determination, and a strategy grounded in fundamentals, you can “trade for a living”
Hardcover: 312 pages
Publisher: McGraw-Hill; (December 6, 2007)
Availability: In Stock - Usually ships the next business day.