The New Sell and Sell Short (2nd Edition)
The New Sell and Sell Short - How To Take Profits, Cut Losses, and Benefit From Price Declines - 2nd Edition by Alexander Elder
Elder shares real-world examples that show how to manage your positions by adjusting your exit points as a trade unfolds.
- Contains new examples and insights from the 2008-2009 market meltdown
- Includes an extensive study guide with 115 questions and answers and 17 chart studies
- Discusses the selling process from a variety of angles: technical, fundamental, and psychological
- Explains how to maximize winnings in a profitable trade and how to minimize losses when a trade doesn't go as planned
- Offers detailed guidance for traders of stocks, financial futures, commodities, and currencies
- Explains how to set profit targets and stop-loss orders prior to entering any trade Other bestselling titles by Elder: Trading for a Living, Come Into My Trading Room, and Entries and Exits
Understanding where and when to sell is essential to successful trading. The New Sell and Sell Short, Second Edition is the definitive reference to this overlooked, but vitally important, aspect of trading.
Paperback: 349 pages
Publisher: Wiley; 2nd Edition (March 2011)