How to Master Your Asset Allocation Profile - 2 Disc Set
How to Master Your Asset Allocation Profile - 2 Disc Set by Gatis Roze and Grayson D. Roze
Academic studies have proven that over 90% of our performance as investors is determined by our asset allocation choices. This high- leverage seminar presents transformative investment guidance. It explains the routines and tools necessary to construct your best possible personal portfolio of diversified asset classes to achieve superior long- term returns through all types of business cycles. It teaches you how to match your personality, financial goals, and investing style to an appropriate asset allocated portfolio. Learn the prime strategies for building a diversified and properly correlated portfolio that maximizes returns while minimizing costs and risk exposure.
- Learn how to create your personalized asset allocation profile from a diversified array of 59 specific asset classes
- Compare your profile to professional asset allocation profiles and Ivy League university endowments
- Learn how to calculate correlations between your asset baskets
- Learn how to adjust you asset allocation profile to reflect your personal risk tolerance and goals
- Learn in detail how to apply the “Core & Explore” strategy and achieve “niche dominance” using EFTs, mutual funds, and equities
- Discover explicit ways to minimize your fees, costs, and taxes
- Learn how to optimize your re-balancing using “seasonality”
Each DVD comes with a bonus flash drive pre-loaded with all of the presentation slides used in the video.
What Attendees Said About the Live Seminar:
- This is perhaps the best Investment Seminar I have ever taken! J. Peterson
- Wonderful advice. Everything Gatis & Grayson talked about in the seminar I found personally useful. T. Joyner
- I’ve been a passive Investor for 30 years. This Seminar convinced me of the wisdom to focus on Asset Allocation & become more proactive. M. Manning
Sample Slides Typical of the Over 100 Slides in the Seminar & on the Flash Drive
About Gatis Roze
A veteran full-time stock market investor who has traded his own account since 1989 unburdened by the distraction of clients. He holds an MBA from the Stanford Graduate School of Business, is a Chartered Market Technician (CMT) and is a past president of the Technical Securities Analysts Association (TSAA). After several successful entrepreneurial ventures, he retired in his early 40s to focus on investing in the financial markets. With consistent success as a stock market trader, he began teaching investments at the post-college level in 2000 and continues to do so today. A renowned communicator, he has taught thousands of investors in sold-out seminars for the American Association of Individual Investors (AAII), the Market Technicians Association (MTA), Bellevue College and StockCharts University. He also writes the popular blog, The Traders Journal, which has a global following and appears weekly at StockCharts.com.
About Grayson Roze
Has worked in the financial services industry for StockCharts.com since 2012. He now serves as a Business Manager at the company. Grayson holds a Bachelor's degree from Swarthmore College, where he studied Economics and Psychology. At a young age, he began pursuing his interest in the financial markets by attending investment classes and starting to trade under the guidance of his father. At the age of 18, Grayson began investing his own account and has since become an accomplished trader in his own right. He speaks regularly at various investment seminars, including to organizations such as the American Association of Individual Investors (AAII) and Bellevue College.
ALL International orders for this item are shipped via First-Class Mail International Parcel (delivers in 14-21 business days - depending on destination). Please select the US Priority Mail shipping method during checkout.
Format: DVD Video
Availability: In Stock - Usually ships the next business day.