ChartCon 2016 Online Videos
ChartCon 2016 — “Building a Successful Technical Trading System”
ChartCon 2016 featured expert technical commentary and unparalleled investment education from some of the industry's most distinguished analysts. The two-day agenda was jam packed full of amazing presentations from leading technicians such as John Murphy, Martin Pring, Arthur Hill, Tom Bowley and more.
ChartCon 2016 was our biggest and best conference yet, and you can still catch up on all the great content! With our online videos, you can follow along as these expert presenters dive deeper into the strategies, techniques, tools and more that they have used to successfully design and implement their own unique technical trading systems. We’ve organized all the sessions into over 11 hours of recorded content, now available in The StockCharts Store.
Topics covered during the conference:
============ Friday, September 23rd 2016 ============
- Welcome to ChartCon! - Chip & Grayson
- Building a Successful Technical Trading System - Chip Anderson
- Creating and Executing a Momentum Trading System - Arthur Hill
- Why Technical Analysis Works - Greg Morris
- Using DecisionPoint Signals to Improve your Portfolio - Erin Heim
- The Ten Essential Stages of Successful Technical Trading - Gatis Roze
- Profiting from the Special K Indicator - Martin Pring
- Day One Wrap Up - Chip & Grayson
============ Saturday, September 24th 2016 ============
- Day Two Intro Presentation - Grayson & Chip
- Visualizing Relative Strength with RRGs - Julius de Kempenaer
- How SCTRs Can Improve ANY Trading Strategy - Greg Schnell
- Why Intermarket Analysis is Critical in This Market - John Murphy
- Wyckoff's Approach to Technical Trading - Bruce Fraser
- Making Money from Repeating Historical Trends - Tom Bowley
- Tech Titans Panel Discussion
- Creating Your Own Technical Trading Strategy - Chip & Grayson
Technical Note: These videos are delivered via your web browser and Livestream, a video streaming platform.
Fulfillment: After you place your order, we will confirm your payment and send you an email letting you know how to access the online videos. During business hours, that process usually takes less than 60 minutes however after business hours it may take several hours. Thank you for your patience.
This online video collection is non-returnable and non-refundable.