Returns are accepted within 30 days of the shipment date listed on your packing slip.
* Item(s) being returned must be in new, resalable, undamaged condition.
* Shipping charges are not refundable.
* Return shipping costs are your responsibility.
* If available, please include a copy of the original invoice with the return.
* Returns made will be refunded in the form of the original payment method, once merchandise is received.
* Import taxes, customs, etc. are not refundable.
* ChartPacks and E-books are non-returnable and non-refundable
Please initiate the request for refund by sending a detailed email to email@example.com. A refund will be issued within 5-7 business days after we receive and inspect the item(s).