Downloading Electronic Purchases
IMPORTANT: Do NOT use Google Chrome to try and download electronic purchases! It doesn't work for some reason. Please use Firefox or Internet Explorer instead.
If you purchase an "electronic download" product such as an eBook or PDF download, you'll receive two email messages from us. The first message will be your regular purchase confirmation message with pricing and total cost. A little bit after that, you should receive a second email with a link for downloading your purchase. Here are several things to keep in mind about that link:
- There is a limited number of times that link can be used before it stops working. If you are having trouble downloading your purchase, please stop re-using the link and read the rest of this page carefully for help. Don't click the link again and again or the link will expire.
- Downloading a file is not the same as viewing it. If you purchased an eBook, clicking the download link will not show you the contents of the eBook. It only allows you to download the eBook to your computer's hard drive. After you have downloaded the file, you can view it using the appropriate software (typically Adobe Acrobat Reader).
- That link is unique to you. Do not share it with anyone else.
- There is a limited amount of time until that link stops working. Be sure to download your purchase as soon as you can.
- That link is not intended for use on mobile devices.