Tensile Trading: The 10 Essential Stages of Stock Market Mastery
A detailed 10-stage roadmap for investors to achieve stock market mastery with their own consistently profitable, high-probability investment system
StockCharts EXCLUSIVE - all copies purchased from The StockCharts Store will come signed by BOTH authors, Gatis and Grayson Roze!
- Set yourself up for success by implementing prudent money management and asset protection strategies
- Build a personalized Asset Allocation Profile—your own personalized investment methodology
- Construct a properly diversified portfolio using tools and techniques tailored for the modern market
- Learn to take control of your "Investor Self," limiting the impact of mental hurdles and emotional baggage
- Supercharge your financial analysis by employing proven routines and strategies
A clear and proven approach easily tailored to fit your specific investing style, Tensile Trading distills the vastness of the financial markets into ten essential stages. It is designed to provide a comprehensive structure to your financial management efforts—helping you make smarter investment decisions, trade more efficiently, and consistently earn greater returns.
PRAISE FOR TENSILE TRADING
- John Murphy, author of Technical Analysis of the Financial Markets and Trading with Intermarket Analysis; Chief Technical Analyst, StockCharts.com; former technical analyst, CNBC
- Dr. Henry Pruden, Professor of Business Administration and Executive Director, Institute of Technical Market Analysis, Golden Gate University; former editor, Market Technicians Association Journal
- Thom Hartle, Director of Product Trading, CQG, Inc.; former editor, Stocks & Commodities Magazine
- Roger Shantz, individual investor; former mechanical engineer and naval aviator
ABOUT THE AUTHORS
Gatis Roze is a veteran full-time stock market investor who has traded his own account since 1989 unburdened by the distraction of clients. He holds an MBA from the Stanford Graduate School of Business, is a Chartered Market Technician (CMT) and is a past president of the Technical Securities Analysts Association (TSAA). After several successful entrepreneurial ventures, he retired in his early 40s to focus on investing in the financial markets. With consistent success as a stock market trader, he began teaching investments at the post-college level in 2000 and continues to do so today. A renowned communicator, he has taught thousands of investors in sold-out seminars for the American Association of Individual Investors (AAII), the Market Technicians Association (MTA), Bellevue College and StockCharts University. He also writes the popular blog, The Traders Journal, which has a global following and appears weekly at StockCharts.com.
Grayson Roze is the author of both "Trading for Dummies" (Wiley, 2017) and "Tensile Trading: The 10 Essential Stages of Stock Market Mastery" (Wiley, 2016). He has worked in the financial services industry for StockCharts.com since 2012, and currently serves as the Business Manager for the company. In addition, Grayson is the co-founder of Stock Market Mastery, which provides proven investment education to individuals through a variety of mediums, including live courses, books and DVDs (visit StockMarketMastery.com to learn more). He also speaks regularly at various investment seminars throughout the country, including to organizations such as the American Association of Individual Investors (AAII) and the Market Technicians Association (MTA). Grayson holds a Bachelor's degree from Swarthmore College, where he studied Economics and Psychology.
Hardcover: 208 pages
Publisher: Wiley; 1st Edition (April 2016)
Availability: In Stock - Usually ships the next business day.