Tensile Trading: The 10 Essential Stages of Stock Market Mastery
A detailed 10-stage roadmap for investors to achieve stock market mastery with their own consistently profitable, high-probability investment system
Tensile Trading provides a complete, step-by-step roadmap for investors of all levels, and coaches them on how best to organize the routines and strategies necessary to identify the market's strongest trading opportunities. History is proof that true mastery of the market begins with basic money management protocols, asset protection policies, and organized analysis techniques. With these crucial foundations in place, you can embrace a proven investment methodology, execute an effective trading plan, and develop a reliable system for profitable investing. Consistent, long-run investing success is a result of well-defined goals, carefully-constructed routines and an accurate understanding of the psychological challenges that all investors face.
- Set yourself up for success by implementing prudent money management and asset protection strategies
- Build a personalized Asset Allocation Profile—your own personalized investment methodology
- Construct a properly diversified portfolio using tools and techniques tailored for the modern market
- Learn to take control of your "Investor Self," limiting the impact of mental hurdles and emotional baggage
- Supercharge your financial analysis by employing proven routines and strategies
A clear and proven approach easily tailored to fit your specific investing style, Tensile Trading distills the vastness of the financial markets into ten essential stages. It is designed to provide a comprehensive structure to your financial management efforts—helping you make smarter investment decisions, trade more efficiently, and consistently earn greater returns.
PRAISE FOR TENSILE TRADING
- Dr. Henry Pruden, Professor of Business Administration and Executive Director, Institute of Technical Market Analysis, Golden Gate University; former editor, Market Technicians Association Journal
- Thom Hartle, Director of Product Trading, CQG, Inc.; former editor, Stocks & Commodities Magazine
- Roger Shantz, individual investor; former mechanical engineer and naval aviator
ABOUT THE AUTHORS
Gatis Roze is a veteran full-time stock market investor who has traded his own account since 1989 unburdened by the distraction of clients. He holds an MBA from the Stanford Graduate School of Business, is a Chartered Market Technician (CMT) and is a past president of the Technical Securities Analysts Association (TSAA). After several successful entrepreneurial ventures, he retired in his early 40s to focus on investing in the financial markets. With consistent success as a stock market trader, he began teaching investments at the post-college level in 2000 and continues to do so today. A renowned communicator, he has taught thousands of investors in sold-out seminars for the American Association of Individual Investors (AAII), the Market Technicians Association (MTA), Bellevue College and StockCharts University. He also writes the popular blog, The Traders Journal, which has a global following and appears weekly at StockCharts.com.
Hardcover: 208 pages
Publisher: Wiley; 1st Edition (April 2016)
Availability: In Stock - Usually ships the next business day.